Platform: Win2000,WinXP,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Windows 8,Windows 10,WinServer,WinOther,Windows2000,Windows2003,Windows Server 2012,Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005,Windows Media Center Edition 2005,WinVista,Windows Vista Starter,Windows Vista Home Basic,Windows Vista
| || || |
MITCalc Shafts Calculation 1.24
| The calculation is designed for geometrical design and complex strength check of shafts. |
Application is developed in MS Excel, is multi-language, supports Imperial and Metric units and solves the following
- Simple definition of installed shafts, including hollow ones.
- Options of definitions of necking-down, recesses, grooves and calculation of the relevant coefficients of stress concentration.
- Simple definition of spatial shaft load.
- Calculation of reactions, courses of forces, moments, stress, deflection and bending angle of the shaft and others.
- Calculation of critical speed and safety coefficients.
- Support of 2D and 3D CAD (AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, IntelliCAD, Ashlar Graphite, TurboCAD, BricsCAD, ZWCAD, ProgeCAD, Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks, SolidEdge, Creo).
The calculation is based on data, procedures, algorithms and data from specialized literature and standards AGMA, ISO, DIN and BS. List of standards (DIN 743).This module is a part of MITCalc - Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives, springs, beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft connection, tolerances and many others.
Click to Enlarge
|Publisher: || MITCalc | More by MITCalc | Visit Home Page |
|Downloads: || so far this month, 0 last month, 153 total |
|License: || Shareware $ 21.58 |
|Last updated: ||8 months ago (11 Jul 17) |
|Install support: || Install and Uninstall |
|Requirements: ||Microsoft Excel (2000, XP, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016...) |
|Recent changes: ||Minor updates |
|Publisher Country: || Czech Republic |
|Watch for updates: ||
| Tell a friend... | Add to My CD | What's on My CD Ask a question about MITCalc Shafts Calculation |