avast! Enterprise Suite is the richest of our suite offerings and as such, it contains almost all our products packaged into one single box with one single price. Namely, it contains the following components:
- avast! Professional Edition (or, avast! NetClient Edition for the use with ADNM) for the protection of workstations,
- avast! Server Edition (or, avast! NetServer Edition for the use with ADNM) for the protection of Windows servers, plus all the plugins (Exchange, ISA, SharePoint, SMTP, ...)
- avast! for Linux/Unix Servers for the protection of Linux based servers and MTA's, and
- avast! for Kerio,
- avast! for PDA, and finally
- avast! Distributed Network Manager (ADNM) for central administration.
avast! Enterprise Suite is offered from 20 licenses (which covers up to 20 machines of which up to three are servers + 20 Exchange, SMTP or Linux MTA mailboxes). Generally, the maximum number of servers is determined as a number of suite licenses, divided by ten, plus one. For example, a 34-license Advanced Suite lets you cover up to 4 servers. A 100-license pack covers up to 11 servers, and so on.
avast! Enterprise Suite is distributed electronically. You will receive license file attached in the E-mail. Follow the steps described in received E-mail to activate avast! on your machines.
You can buy avast! Enterprise Suite license with 1, 2 or 3 years of updates/upgrades included. Select the right package below, please. The Volume Discount Prices are available for more than 50 computers - to see them just press the "Display volume discount prices" link.
Click to Enlarge