Buy Desktop Reminder 2.132 full version
Click here to Buy from the Publisher
Visa, PayPal, Mastercard, Amex, Discover, Check, Purchase Order/Invoice, major cards
Description:Desktop-Reminder is a FREEWARE task planner with calendar and reminder. Always during start of Windows it lists all tasks, which are urgent for that day. It can notify about tasks even months earlier. For tasks with defined time of day an according notification message with an alarm sound will be shown.
Why is Desktop-Reminder better than every other task planner for Windows?
1. You can be notified even few months earlier about an urgent task. In such a way you can quit every long-term contract (e.g. mobile phone contract) right on time.
2. There is no need to give annoying time of day for the task - who cares, at what time is grandma’s birthday?
3. No need to input the end time for a task or the task duration. Defining a new task is simple and quick.
However if you define time of day for the task, Desktop-Reminder can notify you with an alarm message with a sound in the range of one minute to few hours before the time comes. You don’t miss your favorite TV-program and you don’t bid too late on eBay.
Main program functions:
- Intuitive task planner navigation in MS Office 2010 style;
- Task list with visual status for each task (urgent, today, missed);
- Task categories with different color for each task category (e.g. Business, Birthday, Anniversary);
- Task sorting by date, status or category;
- 12 month calendar with calendar weeks;
- Notification about urgent tasks up to few months ahead;
- Alarm message for tasks with time of day defined (tomorrow at 15:45 make a bid on eBay);
- Yearly, monthly, weekly or daily task repeating (e.g. on 1st of January, or 2nd Saturday in month, or simply on Fridays);
- Showing current age for anniversary or birthday tasks;
- Task import from iCalendar *.ics files (Apple iCal, Microsoft Outlook, Google Calendar and many others support this format);
- 30 skins / themes, e.g. "High Contrast" for better accessibility